2 Year Anniversary Edition


Kris and I have been married for 24 wonderful months. So I’m going to list 24 things that I LOVE about being married to Kris.

1) We’ve learned to read each other’s cues, though this is something we’ll continue to learn with every year that passes.

2) Kris holds me in his arms every night before we go to sleep. We talk, cry, laugh, or even just browse Facebook or watch YouTube movies while snuggling. <3

3) Kris sends me a text right before he leaves work and will let me know if he will be even 5 minutes late.

4) He was the best labor coach in the world during my labor with baby Kristopher. He was so supportive and loving! <3

5) He texts multiple times a day, wanting to know how things are going at home.

6) He is the best dad to little Kristopher.

7) He listens to me ramble on about anything.

8) Kris never forgets an anniversary or special day.

9) He tells me the truth, but always very graciously.

10) He fixes my coffee for me just how I like it every morning.

11) We like the same music (for the most part) and enjoy watching the same types of movies and shows.

12) Kris teaches me how to cook his favorite meals and showed me how to use the Instant Pot.

13) We work on refurbishing Traegers together and because of him I can name all the inside parts and can spot a Traeger miles away.

14) Kris knows which kinds of chocolate are my favorite and buys that for me every holiday.

15) When I have to play piano for church, Kris helps me practice and figure out the chords beforehand, even if it takes me a long time to “get it”.

16) He fixes all my computer and phone issues.

17) He edits all my blog posts.

18) When I ask him if he can do something for me, he usually responds “Of course, darling!”

19) Kris gives the best kisses. Just sayin’.

20) We have so much fun together - playing “slug bug” when driving, (but also punching for Cruisers, Teslas, Ford Rapters, Ford Excursions, Mini Coopers, limos, and convertables), Kris teaching me how to play some computer games, having pillow fights before bed, knowing each other’s ticklish spots, and having a score of inside jokes.

21) He set Steve Holy’s “Good Morning Beautiful” as our morning alarm.

22) He taught me how to drive and pushes me to do it even when I don’t want to.

23) He doesn’t get annoyed with me. And trust me, it’s pretty hard not to get annoyed with me.

24) Kris and I are best friends. I never thought marriage could be this amazing and fun!

I love you so much, my darling! Happy anniversary!

Comments